Awwwwwwww No artist can be like her <3
Awwwwwwww No artist can be like her <3
I might be okay, but I’m not fine at all
<3 deserve grammy
Allyy :O Woow one of her friend was named me !
LOOK what has happened to Miley and Biebs. Twerking on TV and peeing in a bucket in public.
But while Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber have been making fools of themselves, Taylor Swift is demonstrating how to sustain stardom and effectively navigate into adulthood. Sure, she has made some dubious choices in boyfriends, but aside from that her career - we met her at 16 and she’ll turn 24 in December - has been exemplary.
Here are some things we’ve learned from her approach.
1) Write from your age and experience: No young artist in the history of popular music has been more effective at writing songs reflecting what it’s like to be her age. Witness her songs Fifteen and 22. This isn’t Carly Rae Jepsen, at 27, writing Call Me Maybe as if she’s 17.
2) Work with collaborators who will help you grow: She’s been writing songs since she was 12. But after she moved to Nashville and signed a record deal at 14, she worked with various professional Nashville co-writers. When she decided to go in a more concerted pop direction for last year’s Red album, she turned to experienced popmeisters, including Max Martin (Britney Spears, Kelly Clarkson, Katy Perry, Pink, Ke$ha) and Dan Wilson (Adele, Pink).
3) Be who you are: Her songs ring true because they are her ideas and her stories; the pros just help edit her ideas. She hasn’t tried to grow up too fast - though she has dated older guys - so her fans can still relate to her.
4) Do your homework and be prepared: When she hosted Saturday Night Live in 2009, she showed up with a long list of ideas for sketches. And when she appeared on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon that week, she spent all of her time quizzing him about SNL.
5) Be fearless: It’s not just the title of her second album; it’s her approach to life. The first time she performed in the Twin Cities, she hit the stage solo, playing an acoustic guitar version of rapper Eminem’s Lose Yourself. Since then, she has rapped with T-Pain in a video and performed with an unlikely list of stars including the Rolling Stones, Stevie Nicks, Ellie Goulding, Carly Simon, Def Leppard and the Civil Wars. She’s even talking about starring in a biopic of Joni Mitchell.
6) Make time for fans: What other superstar does four meet-and-greets with fans at each concert? Not to mention all the tweeting, blogging and Facebook postings. When she announced her Red album last year, she did it with a webcast surrounded by a gaggle of fans. She knows where her bread is buttered.
7) Work hard: Since 2006, she has released four studio albums, three live albums, three EPs and 30 music video clips; undertaken three headlining world tours encompassing 278 concerts (after three years of opening concerts for other stars); appeared in four movies and four TV shows, and given countless interviews. She writes or co-writes her own songs - 67 for her four studio discs.
8) Don’t be a puppet: Be involved in decision-making. She’s a visionary, thinking of everything from music video concepts while she’s writing the song, to how to assemble her touring show, to marketing her third perfume. On her Red album, she was listed as “creative director.” She is actually her own manager, though a “tour manager” does a lot of heavy lifting and dirty work under her direction.
TAYLOR SWIFT T SHIRT GIVEAWAY FROM TT4TAYLOR!!!
It’s that time of month again! Every 13th of the month we do a giveaway to say thanks for following our updates! :)
This Month we are doing a T-Shirt giveaway. The winner will get to choose which design they want and size. Subject to availability (meaning if they don’t have it in your size you might have to choose the other shirt or if they don’t have your size then we will have to just give you a different size).
To Enter you must be following us on either Tumblr or Twitter (depending on your method of entry)
2. Only 1 Entry per method. Meaning 1 tweet and/or 1 reblog
3. For tumblr, simply follow us and be sure to reblog the post!
4. For Twitter users Follow our twitter and tweet the following exactly as it is below
Taylor Swift T-Shirt Giveaway Available Worldwide. Follow @TT4Taylor and find out how to win! Details: http://tt4taylor.tumblr.com/post/61119963112/taylor-swift-t-shirt-giveaway-from-tt4taylor
5. You must be allowed to give out your address or we cannot mail you the shirt!
6. The giveaway is open internationally. Meaning yes, to every country in the world!
7. It is free, you don’t have to pay for anything. It’s our way of saying thanks for following!
8. The giveaway starts today September 13th and Ends September 17th. The winner will be randomly selected out of all available entries and notified a few days later.
9. Thanks again for being the best followers ever!!! Next month we are giving away a pair of special edition Keds Shoelaces! :)
Cause Taylor Is Everything To Me <3